A camera recorded a man trying to strangle a woman on the street.

source: www.nbcmiami.com

A camera recorded a man trying to strangle a woman on the street.

The subject removed the laces of his shoes to hang the woman at a bus stop in Miami, Florida.

Through surveillance video, the moment when a man attacked a woman who was at a bus stop in Miami, Florida, was made public.

The events took place on Sunday, January 2, around 11:00 a.m. The 26-year-old woman was at 3814 Northwest and 25th St., very close to the Miami International Airport, when a subject removed the shoelaces from her shoes to later take the woman by surprise and attempt to suffocate her.

Failing to do so, the man began to beat her when she was already on the ground. A few seconds later, another man noticed and approached to help her, but the aggressor also tried to attack him and then flee.

A unit of the Miami-Dade fire department treated the victim where the events took place.

However, the subject who attacked both people was found and detained by police officers patrolling the area. He now faces charges of attempted murder.

The arrested man is Aaron Quiñones, 27. He appeared the next day in a Miami court, where the charges against him were read, including the attempted murder of a woman.

Meanwhile, the investigation is ongoing, and the agents reported today that they intend to interview the man who tried to save the woman because after what happened, he withdrew.

In Miami-Dade bail court, he placed a $ 250,000 bond and a restraining order on the 26-year-old victim.

A man broke his neck jumping the turnstiles of the NY subway.

A young Latino identified as Christopher de la Cruz, 28, died after breaking his neck while trying to jump the Queens, New York subway turnstiles. The subject arrived at the Forest Hills-71st station last Sunday, January 2.

According to the New York Post, the man tried to jump at the entrance to avoid paying the $ 2.75 per ride fee, but to no avail. Although he repeatedly tried to get his feet across the metal tubes, he was unsuccessful and lost his balance.

The subject fell head-on, his neck hit the floor, breaking immediately, and his feet were in the opposite direction.

According to some local media, the man was found by police officers in the metro's turnstile area, who requested emergency medical attention. The moment of the accident was captured by the security cameras of the Forest Hills-71st station of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York. After the arrival of some elements of the police, the young man was declared dead in the place.

The tragic event occurred around 6:45 a.m. on Sunday, January 2. In addition to the police, medical services came to the scene almost immediately. Unfortunately, however, nothing could be done to save his life.

The videos disseminated through social networks shocked Internet users. Some questioned the integrity of what happened since no subway user appeared in the clip other than the man who had an accident.

Some users commented: "You have to pay the toll if you don't want to lose your soul," "Very sad, that is why we need a better infrastructure," and "After the first try, it is evident that something is wrong with him because of the way he that stumbles. Also, it's 6:45 in the morning on a Monday morning. Where is everybody? He can't be the only one trying to get on the subway. "