Biden challenges by North Korea with missiles, but the United States downplays it.

Biden%20challenges%20by%20North%20Korea%20with%20missiles%2C%20but%20the%20United%20States%20downplays%20it.
source: msn

North Korea launched several missiles just days after visiting the region by top U.S. defense and diplomatic officials. Pyongyang's first open challenge to Joe Biden's administration, however, downplayed by Washington.

We know about two missiles "driven on Sunday. A Biden government official told AFP on condition of anonymity. 

Other administration officials declared it was a "short-range" classification system in the category of North-East military activity. 

One of them told reporters that these launches "are not authorized by U.N. Security Council resolutions toward Pyongyang's ballistic missile program. 

North Korea has a famous menu of provocation when it comes to sending messages to the U.S. governments. Nuclear and thermonuclear testing of mobile and submarine projections, various ranges of the missile. Experts have correctly pointed out that it is. What happened this weekend was at the bottom of this spectrum, "he added.

Unlike other ballistic tests in Pyongyang, neither South Korea nor North Korea spoke of those launches. U.S. officials were also silent until Tuesday. 

Observers had expected a North Korean military warning from the inauguration of the new U.S. president in January.

Several experts have confirmed on Twitter that the plans launched may have been cruise missiles. Washington and Seoul have so far responded to joint military exercises.

Openness to dialogue 

The Biden administration said it saw the launch immediately on Sunday but did not want to "give too much publicity" to what it does not consider a significant provocation. 

The new president of the United States is developing his strategy towards North Korea after direct diplomacy by his predecessor Donald Trump with the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, which did not allow progress in the denuclearization of the Asian country. 

This process is coming to an end, a U.S. official said Tuesday.

Since February, The new U.S. government has attempted unsuccessfully to reach out to North Korean leaders.

Last week, North Korea warned that it would not change its stance toward the United States until it gave up its "hostile policy" toward it, while the U.S.

Foreign and Defense Secretaries Antony Blinken and Lloyd Austin were in Seoul to, among other things, strengthening Washington's ties with South Korea vis-à-vis Pyongyang. 

Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un's influential sister, also issued a warning to the new U.S. administration that she claims is trying to "spread the smell of gunpowder" in North Korea from across the ocean.

If they wanted to get a good night's sleep in the next four years, they'd more careful not to do anything that would make them forget to rest, he said then.

Despite these verbal and now military skirmishes, the United States says it is still open to dialogue with North Korean leaders. 

But he also warns that he does not intend to give up joint military exercises with the South Koreans, as Trump had done.

Next week, Biden's national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, will host his South Korea and Japan counterparts at the White House. 

Also, in April, Yoshihide Suga, Japanese Prime Minister, will be the first foreign leader to be received in person by the new president. in the United States 

Washington's new strategy could be released shortly after that.