Top care offered by Family Care, PSG to Lionel Messi and Antonela Roccuzzo.

Top%20care%20offered%20by%20Family%20Care%2C%20PSG%20to%20Lionel%20Messi%20and%20Antonela%20Roccuzzo.
source: www.archysport.com

The French club designed a service so that the team's leading stars feel contained in their landing in France.

Life at Paris Saint-Germain took a turn for the worse in 2011 when the Qatar Investment Authority bought 70% of the Paris Club's shares for about 50 million euros, with a loan coverage of around 20 million. A year later, QIA acquired the remaining 30%. The group, which is nurtured by Asian oil and has a visible face, Nasser al Khelaifi, is the club's president and CEO injected significant sums of money to nurture the team of extraordinary figures such as David Beckham, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Edinson Cavani.

After becoming the absolute master in League 1, the French entity tried to take a new step in its long-awaited quest to conquer Europe.

The big break was in 2017 when he completely broke the transfer market by achieving the signings of Neymar and Kylian Mbappé.

During that European summer, and aware of the changes that the two strikers' hiring was going to cause, the PSG authorities chose to design a comprehensive service for each player. Luis Ferrer, a director of the French team between 2009 and 2020, was one of the main heads of this project, and in dialogue with Infobae, he shared some details.

"It is a service that benefits the player and the family. It began to be used when world-renowned players such as Neymar and Mbappé arrived, where we went to another level of prominence", warned the Argentine, who is currently the CEO of LF-360.com, a soccer player agency.

This support would be ideal for Lionel Messi and Antonela Roccuzzo as it would be Rosario's professional experience at a club other than Barcelona.

He spent more than two decades. La Pulga knew Catalonia perfectly, but now he will live, at least for two seasons, in Paris, one of the main capitals of Europe. He will have to get used to speaking in a different language.

Since Leo set foot in France, the club has made Bob available (that's how everyone knows him within the squad led by Mauricio Pochettino), who is one of the prominent faces of Family Care and is in charge of facilitating his adaptation to the country.

The system consists of helping the player's family, such as finding a school for their children, that they have all the relevant visas ... He does everything to keep them calm. They are even helped with family birthdays. They take care of everything," added Ferrer, who at the time was vital in convincing Mbappé to sign for PSG and reject the offer from Real Madrid.

Currently, the Messi clan is staying at the five-star hotel Le Royal Monceau, an establishment located at 37 Avenue Hoche. It houses the leading figures of the team in its early days, such as the Spanish defender Sergio Ramos and the Italian goalkeeper. Gianluigi Donnarumma.

Although August is a somewhat complex month in the real estate issue because it coincides with the school vacation period, the club is already looking for a home for Rosario.

The majority of the staff currently resides in Neuilly-sur-Seine, a commune located in the department of Hauts de la Seine, where the wealthiest families in the capital settle (a third of its residents pay the solidarity tax - a tribute that the country requires those who have assets of more than 1.3 million euros-).

This area is liked because it is very accessible. It is 20 minutes by car from the PSG training center. It goes in the opposite direction to the entrance to Paris, something that is usually difficult in the morning.The place also has video surveillance and alarms, and the most important schools here.

Another option would be Yvelines, whose central city is Versailles -which was the capital during the Old Regime-, is located near the training center and has the royal palace as one of its main attractions. Neymar lives there, one of his prominent friends on the team. Finally, if you do not find anything to your liking, Paris XVI or XVII appears as a possibility (two districts that host foreign embassies).

Macy's is going to meet a coach with a special charisma and squad who speaks Spanish and a wonderful dressing room. Ferrer concluded that there is a partner he will feel at home in all training sessions, who was also a scout for AS St. Etienne.